Accounts for Infogroep computer rooms and Wilma

In order to use the computer infrastructure of VUB University, you need an account of the Computer Center, which you will use to read your e-mails and such. If you don't have one already, you can apply for one at the Computer Center website. Once you have an account of the Computer Center, you can activate it specifically for the computer rooms managed by Infogroep using the mini-form at the bottom of this page.

Students of the Science faculty will thereby also obtain access to the server Wilma. Wilma will be used in courses such as Structure of Computerprograms II and Software Engineering.

The username (Net-ID) that you fill in here to activate your account, is the short version that typically consists of the first letter of your first name followed by seven letters of your last name. Do not type your complete mail address.

Application Form